Junior Visual Designer
Superform is looking for a Designer with a digital-first mindset that will move client projects forward across all touchpoints – web, email, social media, ads, and print collateral. You will work collaboratively with our in-house creative director and outside along with our marketing team.
This position offers the opportunity to dive into a variety of design projects, leveraging research and teamwork to push creative initiatives forward. The ideal candidate will elevate the conversation from day one, as well as work to bolster the Superform brand.
We pride ourselves in:
* Healthy work/life balance
* Great communication skills and client relationships
* Attention to detail on all client work
* Passion for research and inquiry
* Excitement for innovation and emerging technology
* Execute thoughtful and elegant design work across branding, digital, and print projects
* Work directly with Creative Director to envision and execute concepts
* Create Brand Guidelines, including art direction of identity, color, and typography
* Research on usability, user experience, design production techniques, and emerging software
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines
* Clear and effective communication with fellow team members
* Supporting multiple projects simultaneously
* Bachelor’s degree [minimum] in design-oriented field
* Previous creative work exhibiting design leadership
* Prior experience in visual design, brand design and/or user interface design
* Proficiency in design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision
* Detail-oriented creative process
* Excellent communication skills
* Positive and proactive attitude!
* Knowledge of Wordpress development, HTML, and CSS
* Strong understanding of grid-based design, layout, typography, color and other design principles
Interested in applying? Send us an email with your resume and cover letter: email@example.com.